PORT CLEARANCE PROCEDURES
1. Shipping and Forwarding Agents need to register with Customs and
Immigration Departments to extend their services to PTP.
2. Shipping Agent need to advise for pre-clearance from Government
Agencies as follows:-
2.1 Notify Marine Dept. 10 hours before ETA (using agent letterhead)
at Marine Dept. PTP office. For arrival and departure, agent needs to
fill up Form 28-MSS1 for arrival and Form 28-MSS2 for departure.
2.2 Notify Immigration Dept. 10 hours before ETA (using agent letterhead)
at Immigration Dept PTP office. Agent has to submit crew list 2 hours
2.3 Notify Health and Customs Depts. 10 hours before ETA (using agent
3. Shipping Agent submits manifest to FZA within 24 hours of ship arrival.
4. Operation can immediately commence loading and unloading once vessel
5. UN Registered Port Code : MYTPP